Tuesday, January 13, 2009



Here we go again on the blogging. Angie said I needed to keep up with it and I am listening to her. So today I painted my laundry room. It is something that I have wanted to do since we moved in. I chose this shade of blue because it reminds me of the beach. I love the beach and any day I can do laundry and think about this makes me happy. I am impressed with my work I must say. I did this all by myself. NO help from the husband. So this is one of them many projects I have on my list to complete. Next we are doing the bathroom. I will post more laundry pics when I have the shelves put up and it is completed.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angie said...

Wow! I love the work you have done!
Are you for hire?

Mommylonglegs said...

I have always wanted a blue laundry room with beach decor!! That cracks me up, but at least I'm not alone in my dream! Hummm...I wonder why out of all the places in the house the laundry room would make us think of the beach!!??