Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Job

Hello. I have not been posting because I just really haven't had much to say. I really want to give an update about this new journey our family is beginning. As most of you already know, I have a new job. I feel like I have been under spiritual attack ever since I decided to make this change. I know that it is what God has called us to for this time period. I have such a peace about this, and there are still a lot of unknowns. I am going to be working four days a week in the pediatric PACU. I will be working with kids after they come out of surgery and have to "recover" before they go back to their hospital room or home after day surgery. The events surrounding me getting this job could only have been from God. Please pray for us during this transition time.

This bible verse has been put on my heart and I would like to share.

James 1:5-6
5 If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.6 But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.

2 comments:

Angie said...

good! i will be praying that all works out with this job. i am so glad you can start coming back to church!

Tina Thomas said...

I am so so glad that God is moving you towards being able to be with your family more. It is such a precious time when your kids are little. I will pray for the transition. I am so happy you will be at Crosspoint more often, I miss seeing you.